Thursday 26 September 2013

Pho 88

Before a gig at the Enmore the other night, Boyfriend and I were looking for a cheap easy eat. We walked past Pho88 which looked busy enough – always a good sign.

We walked in and were given a table straight away. Once we sat down, we were provided with menus. There wasn’t really any need, Boyfriend always ends up with Bun and me, Pho. I went crispy chicken pho that night.

Pho88 is also BYO! If we knew this before walking in, we would have stopped at the bottle-o on the way.

Boyfriend's Bun
Food was really quick to come out. 

Boyfriend was pretty impressed with his Bun, was a pretty big serving. 

A crispy chicken leg with sauce came out on a plate for me, beansprouts and chili on another plate and a big bowl of Pho.

You can get pho in regular or large serves. The regular serve was enough for me.
Pho was as good as any I had had previously and chicken was yummo and crispy, just the way I like it!

My Crispy Chicken

Pho!
Would definitely recommend if you are in the area and looking for a cheap, quick or  BYO night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment